Historical Romance

Historical Romance with an Inspirational Touch

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love! Powerful Prayful Sunday 2/14

I am sorry that I missed posting my prayer blog last week. I don't really have a good excuse except that the weekend got away from me. Last weekend Music Man opened at one of the local theaters and I am in charge of hair and makeup. The show closes today and the run has been a blast.

But, that is not the purpose of this post. Today is about Love.

For God so LOVED the world He gave His only begotten son. John 3:16

But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

And we know and have believed the love which God hath in us. God is love; and he that abideth in love abideth in God, and God abideth in him. 1 John 4:16.


Can there be a greater gift than love? This one emotion has the power to make a person smile, laugh or cry. It pulls at the heart and can cause butterflies in the stomach.
I hope that each of you have an abundance of love in your life. That you receive it in abundance and have others to shower it upon.

Let's share our love by praying for each other. Please list your concerns and praises in the comments and I will pray for you each day this week.

2 comments:

  1. You are a busy woman and talented! Doing the hair and make-up? wow!
    My prayer need is that I would learn my job more this second week and that I would be able to balance my life with working fulltime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for good writers/composers. I love Music Man.

    ReplyDelete