Historical Romance

Historical Romance with an Inspirational Touch

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Contest

We all know there are all kinds of contests out there for writers. I tend to pay attention to those for the romance writer. After I establish it is a romance contest I look to see if they have an inspirational category, and most do. In fact, I was very happy with the last contest I entered :). Today I came across a new contest. This is for Christian fiction, and books published in 2010. I am sure that most of you know of someone who has published a Christian / Inspirational book in 2010 that you just loved. Here is a chance to nominate them. At least, that is what I understand from the rules.

Just thought I would pass it on. http://www.grace-awards.com/

But you should note, time is running out. I beleive the deadline is March 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment