Historical Romance

Historical Romance with an Inspirational Touch

Monday, January 04, 2010

Powerful Prayful Monday 1/4/10

I am sorry for the late posting today. I was hoping to be inspired with something deep and meaningful to begin the new year with, but it didn't happen *sigh*. So, how about as a New Years Resolution we vow to pray often, for each other and ourselves and for the strangers we pass on the street. And, to pray each and every day for the requests and praises listed in the comments.

You guys have been such in blessing to me in listing your requests, and praying for me even though I have not asked for it. Please know it is always appreciated because there are times I have really needed some prayers. Who doesn't need prayers.

Also, if you are an author of historical romance, you may want to stop by a new blog that was just started today - www.ladyscribes.blogspot.com.

Have a Blessed New Year

6 comments:

  1. It doesn't have to be deep if it's from your heart. I appreciate your encouragement and prayers. Need wisdom to know what to do with my MS.... next step to take? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your faithfulness. It's nice to know you are there each week for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being able to go to God at any moment when I read about a need or a hurt. Bloggers have a fantastic prayer community!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been blown away by the prayerfulness of the blogging community. It's a great world to visit every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always just happy to hear that you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! I definitely need prayers, and I love praying for other people, so this post hit me just right. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete