Historical Romance

Historical Romance with an Inspirational Touch

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Powerful Prayfule Post - 7/25

The kids and adults who attended the LCMS National Youth Gathering arrived back at the church around midnight on Thursday. That entire day I became more and more excited. This was the longest I had gone without seeing my son. My daughters have taken similar trips and I always felt the same the day they were to return home. This was the first time my son to be gone for so long. He received a huge hug the moment he stepped off the bus.


From the moment he was in the car until somewhere around 2 a.m. he was telling me about the Gathering. He even pulled up the internet so I could listen to the new praise songs he learned. The following day he posted his status on Facebook as the best trip he will probably ever take.



I am so thrilled this was such a rewarding experience for him. And, happy that everyone returned safe and healthy. So, my prayer today is a praise for His Awesomeness and that the youth were able to have such a wonderful experience in His name. And thanks for keeping my son, and the Redeemer family safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment